Home link

Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Cooling Down on the Water Slide



A waterslide, a rush of powerful energy exploding as kids scream and slide.

What a great way to start school, 7 days in and WOW there’s a waterslide just there with Mr. P at the top squirting kids as they slide on down.

Pierre


I think with the students at Gulf Harbour School if there’s anything that involves fun they’ll be there, the waterslide proved to be a hit - the opportunity was there and they seize it   Cool!!!! The water slide was a fun and awesome way to start the term, and I think everyone enjoyed it. I know I certainly did ( and I have the bruises to show for it!!!)
It was really cool for Mr Petrie to give up his lunch break for us and I'm sure everybody is grateful. 

Thanks so much Mr P.  I hope you got a turn. You sure deserved it !!!!!!

Alex