Home link

Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Navy Helicopter Lands at Gulf Harbour School!






I heard the throbbing sound of the rotor blades as the grey giant fell from the sky. The force of the wind blew me away and the noise oh the noise it fried my ear drums. When the helicopter touched the bright gleaming grass every part of my body froze with excitement. I had never seen one so close to me especially not one from the navy. 

As soon as the three soldiers hopped out. That is Hamish, Scott and Benny. They started answering questions on what they do or about the big grey beast behind their back but before that they answered their own questions that other schools had asked them in the past. After their long session of answers we all got a chance to look around the beastly chopper. 

I took about half a million photos on my iPad of the same thing over and over again if you saw them you would believe me. After about two minutes it was going to leave as soon as I heard the news I thought of the wind and the horrific noise it made. So I stood back and here we go again The screams of panic the strength of the wind pushing against me and as soon as you can say magic-a-gas-tank it was gone.













No comments:

Post a Comment